Hours of Operation
Sunday – Thursday: Dusk until 1:00 am
Friday – Saturday: Dusk until 2:00 am
Please note that both Red Line and Blue Line are on-call only. If you wish to move between the areas you must change bus lines at their point of origination.
Student Rider Expectations
- Be ready to show valid Student ID card
- Be polite and courteous to driver, assistants and other riders
- Be patient; the bus must travel to you. You do not need to call several times.
- May not transport alcohol or illicit drugs
- All rider behavior is subject to the GRC Student Code of Conduct.
There is a Blue area and a Red area
Call the number that matches the area where you are. Both areas are on-call only.
- Blue Line- 253-508-4590
Point of Origination is the tented area outside the library.
- Red Line- 253-508-7081
Point of Origination is the tented area outside the safety booth in front of CCA.