The following notification was sent to all host families. Please respond by November 16, 2016.
WINTER IS HERE!
Well, not yet; but it sure feels like it! Can you believe we’re already getting ready for Winter 2017 students’ to join our GRC family!?
It’s time to let us know if you’re available to host this quarter. Please copy & paste the following questions with your answers in a reply email to me by November 16th! The Housing Team will begin placing students on November 28th, so it is crucial for us to know each host families update.
EVEN IF YOU HAVE A FULL HOUSE, WE NEED AN UPDATE PLEASE!!
** Please note that we do not have many students for Winter Quarter. You might want to consider a short term program student! Remember STP’s require a little more from you in that the students are to be dropped off/picked up daily. We ask that you spend extra time hanging out & touring around with these students since they will only be here a couple of weeks. With that said, you are compensated a bit more than a long term student!
Respond by November 16th, 2016. If we do not hear from you, we cannot place student(s) into your home!
(Cut /paste & answer these questions in your reply email)
- How many available long term openings do you have?
- When will you have these rooms available?
- Male or Female or Both?
- Would you like to be considered for Short Term Programs this Winter?
- Any home changes; kids, pets, family …any changes of who’s living in the home, or has your son/daughter turned 18?
- Students (include their Student ID number) currently living with you.
- Phone number or email changes?
Be sure we have your email that you check often to ensure you don’t miss any communication from us! Also, please remember to check your junk and spam mail; some servers sort our emails as spam, but we promise it’s not!