It’s time to let us know if you’re available to host this quarter. Please copy & paste the following questions with your answers in a reply email to me at EFindley@greenriver.edu by February 15th! Spring Quarter placements will begin on February 21st, so it is crucial for Housing to know each host families update.
EVEN IF YOU HAVE A FULL HOUSE, WE NEED AN UPDATE, PLEASE!!
How many available long term openings do you have?
- When will you have these rooms available?
- Male or Female or Both?
- Would you like to be considered for Short Term Programs this Spring?
- Any home changes; kids, pets, family … any changes of who’s living in the home?
- Students (include their Student ID number) currently living with you.
- Phone number or email changes?
Please remember to contact the Housing Office right away if your underage student (16 or 17 years old) expresses an interest in moving.
If you have been asked to complete or update a certified background check for GRC Housing, please do so ASAP. We will not be able to place students with host families that do not have an updated (in the last 5 years) or completed background check on file.
Thank you, again for being such a wonderful host family! We greatly appreciate all that you do!