Greetings from Housing !
Yes, believe it or not – official arrival day for our new Spring Quarter students is Monday! We have had a few arrive already but the majority will be arriving at the airport sometime on Monday.
If you have a new student arriving:
- Arrive to the airport on time.
- Go to Baggage Claim 1.
- Look for the Green River table and check in with Jude and Ron.
- Bring a welcome sign with your students name on it. This will help them locate you.
- We ask that you remember to patient. Our students don’t have any control over flights being on time or how quickly they get through customs. Remember you are their first Green River contact.
- Housing will be on call for any questions or concerns. 253-740-0874
Please check your Housing email and respond to our invite. Our upcoming meeting is required. There are a lot of good changes happening and we would like to discuss the changes with all Host Families at the same time.
Thank you for all you do to make our Housing program so successful!