Yes, they have arrived! Housing placed about 100 new students. There was a split of 50/50 students to Host Families and CCA.
- Orientation went well and 94 students attended CORE!
- Due to arrival times, some of you were unable to complete the greeting process of setting up banking and cell phones. Please continue to assist your new student with this process. Greeters – if you need assistance in contacting your student please let us know.
- Don’t forget to send in your Airport Greeter invoice. We can’t process your check without the invoice.
Classes begin on Monday, April 3rd.
- Please remind ALL students that tuition is due that day!
We currently have 59 families on our availability list. We know you would all like to have all of your rooms occupied by students – we are doing our best to place students in your home, matching their preferences with yours. Our goal is that all of you have at least one student. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to assign students.
Host Family Social
- Everyone should have received an Evite in your email and a postcard from Housing. We are hosting a required Host Family Social on April 24th from 6:30p – 8:30p. Please send in your RSVP. There will be a few big/good changes announced at this time and we are asking a representative from each family to attend.
Have a wonderful weekend. Thank you for all you do for our International students.